SOA Technical Developer (M4)
|Job Title:||SOA Technical Developer (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2022 20:34|
SOA Technical Developer
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
We are a seeking an SOA Technical Developer for an initial contract based in either Melbourne or Sydney.
Skills & experience (mandatory):
- Strong hands on experience with Oracle SOA and Oracle OSB 12c.
- Experience building Oracle BPEL, Mediator, HumanTask, BusinessRules, Proxy services and Business Services.
- XML, JSON, XSD, XPath, XSLT, XQuery, WSDL, WADL & Swagger APIs knowledge/experience.
- SOAP/HTTP and REST/HTTP protocols.
- Experience working on Adapters; FileAdapter, FTPAdapter, DBAdapter, JMSAdapter, MQAdapter, RESTAdapter.
- Experience using Oracle ESS Scheduler for scheduling the SOA (BPEL) services.
- Experience working on different aspects of the project lifecycle; Technical Design, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing, User Acceptance testing/support and PROD deployment/support etc.
Skills & experience (preferred):
- Trouble shooting skills including understanding of basic weblogic administration and performance tuning.
- Good understanding of Java and Oracle database including SQL.
- Knowledge on using the tools - GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, SOAP UI / Postman, WinSCP, Oracle SQL Developer.
- Agile methodology.
- Oracle EBS integrations via Oracle SOA / OSB experience.
- Basic understanding of AWS API Gateway integration via Oracle SOA / OSB.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's