SOC Analyst- SPLUNk,
|Job Title:||SOC Analyst- SPLUNk,|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rosanna Cabungcal|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 18:20|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage 3 SOC Analysts with advanced security and incident event management, specifically Splunk ES and Splunk Phantom experience. We will consider experience in SIEM (eg Archsight, LogRhythm etc. Our client will train the right candidates.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage project transition and follow up and implement MAC changes
- Accept security related technical escalations from client Service Assurance Analysts.
- Maintain and support attack detection and security event management technology and processes.
- Provide security related technical guidance, mentoring and skills transfer to the clients Service Assurance Analysts and Security Analysts
- Collect and distribute security information for our client and customer managed environments.
- Perform detailed threat analysis and write security advisories on security threats evolving over the internet as well as those evolving in customer and internal networks.
- Escalate security policy breaches to the Team Lead and IT Security Manager (ITSM) Security Management
- Australian Citizenship is required for this role
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Related technical experience with relevant vendor certifications and SOC Operations.
- Extensive technical experience in supporting medium and large enterprise customers in a SOC environment Palo Alto PCNSC Cisco Certified Security professional
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's