|Job Title:||SOC Analyst|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Hancock|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 18:46|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage 3 SOC Analysts with advanced security and incident event management, specifically Splunk ES and Splunk Phantom experience.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage project transition and follow up and implement MAC changes
- Accept security related technical escalations from client Service Assurance Analysts.
- Maintain and support attack detection and security event management technology and processes.
- Provide security related technical guidance, mentoring and skills transfer to the clients Service Assurance Analysts and Security Analysts
- Collect and distribute security information for our client and customer managed environments.
- Perform detailed threat analysis and write security advisories on security threats evolving over the internet as well as those evolving in customer and internal networks.
- Escalate security policy breaches to the Team Lead and IT Security Manager (ITSM) Security Management
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- A minimum of 7 years related technical experience with relevant vendor certifications and SOC Operations.
- Extensive technical experience in supporting medium and large enterprise customers in a SOC environment Palo Alto PCNSC Cisco Certified Security professional
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Stephen Hancock to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's