SOE Engineer/Solution Architect
|Job Title:||SOE Engineer/Solution Architect|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Vaihakshi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 19:13|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months
- Australian Citizen - NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an SOE Engineer / Solution Architect to assist with the documentation, configuration, and updated builds of a Windows 10 SOE and associated SCCM, App-V and Application Packaging activities.
Key skills required:
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions across a modern Windows 10 platform
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 SOE, application packaging, SCCM, Group Policy, Active Directory, Office365, and Intune
- Prioritise new support requests and existing work orders, provide timely and effective technical support as required.
- Experience in application portfolio management and evaluating requests for new software and architecture documentation
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials such as knowledge base articles and technical instructional documents
- Record and maintain accurate service details, time records and job notes.
- Document any solutions as required and notify relevant personnel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Simmi on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's