Java Developer - Payment Platform
|Job Title:||Java Developer - Payment Platform|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 18:32|
As a passionate Java Developer, you will collaborate with System Owners and work autonomously as a part of a dynamic and motivated team working in an agile software development environment.
- Next generation payment platform using an exciting mixture of technologies: Large scale, highly available, public-facing websites built in Angular8 and leveraging tools to make things automated and repeatable.
- Java -based REST API’s built on Spring Boot and Hibernate which serves traffic to web consumers.
- SQL, BitBucket, Bamboo, and REST are all also used.
- All of this uses Amazon Web Services private cloud extensively for stability and high availability.
- Practice Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery; as a result, they have continual smaller releases to our environments (Development, QA, Staging, Production), with integrated unit tests and code coverage analysis while eliminating the risk taken on with only a few large releases/product updates.
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Job Code: S22