Software Engineer (Frontend)
|Job Title:||Software Engineer (Frontend)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 18:11|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for an experienced Software Engineer (Frontend) to join our Melbourne CBD Office. This is for an initial 6months term with view to extend. ASAP start (Ideally within 2 weeks or less).
The Frontend Engineer is part of a small, focused team building advanced software solutions for operational business units. You have a strong passion for designing and building applications that delight users and add significant value. You leverage modern, cloud-based technologies to create web and mobile applications that enable intuitive access to big datasets and machine learning models, and APIs.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in software engineering in systems integrators or startups
- Experience working in teams using Scrum or other agile practices
- Experience in a number of application development projects, including development of requirements, use of source control, application design, and software verification.
- Software development or system integration experience in a proof-of-concept or small team project environment
- Experience and knowledge of IT project development and implementation in a complex organisation
- Evidence of personal software development projects, e.g. Github profile
- Polyglot skills, comfortable with operating across many languages and technologies
- Experience in modern frontend frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue
- Experience in a variety of visualisation libraries such as D3.js
- Experience with modern web development toolchain e.g. Webpack, Jest, npm/yarn
- Experience with cloud deployment in AWS and CDNs
- Has some experience in web accessibility and secure web application coding practices
- Has experience developing secure systems web applications using common auth protocols such as SAML and OIDC.
- Experience with microservices and serverless architectures
- Experience with a variety of API integration patterns such as ReST, GraphQL, and gRPC.
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks and web component libraries
- Experience building for mobile and PWA
If you fit the above, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
MECM/SCCM Intune Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
Sydney, New South Wales
Network Engineer / Administrator
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum
Facilities Engineer (M4)