|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 10:14|
- Melbourne location preferred (Canberra and Brisbane considered)
- 9 months contract
- Minimum NV1 clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Software Engineer to support a Defence Land Project.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Conduct technical reviews of technical investigation reports and provide recommendations for technical approval
- Facilitate elaboration, validation and prioritisation of requirements stemming from technical investigations
- Conduct analysis of the logistic factors and technical risks of Engineering Change Proposals (ECP)
- Participate in Software Release Mandated System Reviews and ad hoc meetings
- Act as a Commonwealth witness during acceptance test activities
- Prepare updates to relevant Safety Case Reports, Technical Risk Assessment
- Prepare Design Acceptance/Technical Certification Briefs Support implementation of NOR to progress ECPs closure
- Support the closure (or status update) of Report of Defective Materiel RODUM
- Support software rollout planning and execution (as required)
- Coordinate and provide input to project stakeholder meetings including meeting agendas and minutes
To be successful in this role:
- Experience of working with Land Technical Reg Framework is strongly desired
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.