Software Project Manager
|Job Title:||Software Project Manager|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 18:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are looking for a Software Project Manager to join a project upgrading loyalty card based software applications in the gaming industry.
• Lead agile software delivery projects
• Work closely with BAs
• Manage up to 10 different stakeholders
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Strong Project Manager experience and certification
• Industry experience in gaming or software related delivery mandatory
• Minimum 5 years agile software delivery background
• Experience with business change and business readiness
• Strong stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile gaming company with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's