|Job Title:||Software Testers|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2021 18:47|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with 2 x 12 months possible extension options
- Australian Citizen - Ability to obtain Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Software Tester having 3 years of experience in taking responsibility and performing testing activities independently.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- Test updates and maintenance of existing export certification systems to ensure smooth, uniform user experience across varied platforms;
- Test enterprise-grade software applications built using .Net, Java and Oracle technologies;
- Develop and maintain complex manual tests in DevOps and use automation tools such as Tosca;
- Work closely with members of their Agile team including Developers and Testers to understand the functionality under test;
- Follow best practice test techniques when developing and executing tests;
- Produce and maintain detailed test artefacts and report on testing;
- Test SOAP and REST web services for internal system-to-system integration and B2G integration;
- Design and execute test cases for User stories/Product backlog items;
- Perform defect management adhering to department`s process; and
- Experience with webservices including WSDLs, XML Schemas & XML payloads.
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Demonstrated experience as a Software tester worked on database systems including SQL and Oracle;
- Strong ability in understanding and analysing business requirements/user stories from a software development viewpoint;
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form with a range of people including business analysts, user acceptance testers and developers; and
- Experience with web services and web services testing using SoapUI.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's