We have an immediate need for Solution Architect to start work on a large programme in the public sector. As Solution Architect you will have oversight for the continued development of the technical product and will be involved throughout the development lifecycle helping to ensure services and components are successfully delivered. This role includes but is not limited to, requirements, solutions options analysis, along with vendor and stakeholder management throughout the full process.
Successful applicants will...
* Have strong Architectural and business leadership skills.
* Experience with AWS.
* Salesforce Service Cloud.
* Complex integrations.
* Have excellent communication and decision-making skills.
* Be self-motivated and taking initiative.
* Be energetic and enthusiastic and pragmatic.
* Have the ability to build good working relationships with staff and vendor partners.
* Show success in delivering Architectural, technological and process evolution and efficiencies with a focus on delivery of initiatives.
* Demonstrated success translating strategy into outcomes.
* Ability to influence and deliver results through others including drawing on wider capabilities.
* A track record in seeking out, articulating and delivering business improvements.
What you need to do now:
If you thrive on exhibiting advanced stakeholder management by driving engagement and being a credible thought leader and expert advisor that will align the efforts of the Architecture group to assist in the delivery then we want you!
For further information please call Charles Avery on 04 978 8007.