Solution Architect- GIS
|Job Title:||Solution Architect- GIS|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 18:06|
• Brisbane – Virginia based
• Competitive rates
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Solution Architect- GIS to work for a large Energy Organisation in Virginia, Brisbane.
Who you are
You will have the following Skills/experience:
• Defining and documenting solution architecture for a significant GIS project
• Demonstrated experience guiding and collaborating with multi-disciplinary technical teams covering multiple domains
• Developing solution architecture options, documenting and presenting these clearly and concisely
• Understanding of GIS technologies, and their associated impact on enterprise environments
• Extensive and demonstrated previous experience with solutions architecture, business and systems requirements, technical design and analysis in a complex and maturing technical environment, preferably within the power / utilities sector
• Experience in integrating GIS solutions into a large, enterprise IT environment
• Detailed knowledge of patterns, practices and standards and ability to apply to conceptual, logical and physical designs.
What’s on offer
3 month + contract with large Virginia, Brisbane based organization with competitive rates
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.