Solution Architect- GIS
|Job Title:||Solution Architect- GIS|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 18:06|
• Brisbane – Virginia based
• Competitive rates
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Solution Architect- GIS to work for a large Energy Organisation in Virginia, Brisbane.
Who you are
You will have the following Skills/experience:
• Defining and documenting solution architecture for a significant GIS project
• Demonstrated experience guiding and collaborating with multi-disciplinary technical teams covering multiple domains
• Developing solution architecture options, documenting and presenting these clearly and concisely
• Understanding of GIS technologies, and their associated impact on enterprise environments
• Extensive and demonstrated previous experience with solutions architecture, business and systems requirements, technical design and analysis in a complex and maturing technical environment, preferably within the power / utilities sector
• Experience in integrating GIS solutions into a large, enterprise IT environment
• Detailed knowledge of patterns, practices and standards and ability to apply to conceptual, logical and physical designs.
What’s on offer
3 month + contract with large Virginia, Brisbane based organization with competitive rates
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's