FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking focused and enthusiastic Solution Designer with banking experience to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Successful candidate will have extensive experience working with reputable companies and solutioning complex problems and will ensure platform solution integrity and will bring depth of knowledge about varied technical skills sets.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Extensive cloud experience is must have.
- Provide input to designs across a range of projects and the various technologies and ensure application components align with business and architectural standards / principles.
- Use considerable technical expertise and judgement to develop options and recommend solutions that are technical in nature and business related; solutions should be well defined and understandable to Product Owners.
- Work with build team to provide high level estimates to projects and review estimates from build partners.
- Define solutions that comply with or advance architectural objectives.
- Provide additional support to validate designs and test/validate that software constructed adheres to designs.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience across the software development life-cycle, including high level estimation and business case development
- Experience with AWS or Azure must have
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Exposure to Micro Services and Restful API.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply.