Solution architect (Wireless)
|Job Title:||Solution architect (Wireless)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 13:35|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Wireless Solution Architects to join our Melbourne Team on a 12months fixed term.
The Solution Architect - Wireless Access contributes to the delivery of the Fixed Wireless network end-to-end architectural solution and roadmap by ensuring that the WNTD, RAN and Wireless Transport Network are scalable, cost effective and meet the performance levels required.
- Provides recommendations and guidance about the technical direction, technical governance and strategy of the Wireless Technology Domain - Network, Assurance Systems & Infrastructure
- Defines the Technical and Engineering requirements for the 3rd party deliverables and manage relationships with 3rd party peers.
- Analyses and solves poorly defined complex problems which may require multiple parties to resolve.
- Negotiates solutions and resolves conflicts.
- Manages the full lifecycle of the WNTD, RAN and Wireless Transport Network architecture plans underpinning the development and lifecycle investment program and projects.
- Delivers detailed Architecture and Technology Roadmaps for the WNTD, RAN and Wireless Transport Network.
- Ensure the service quality of wholesale layer 2 wireless products across the WNTD, RAN and Wireless Transport Network produces a predictable and consistent customer experience.
- Ensures product plans, solutions plans and solution definitions are technically feasible and follow the full lifecycle of the architecture plans.
- Develop plans for the technology trials of fixed wireless network.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 10 years' experience in Architecture, design, implementation & operations processes for complex Wireless network systems.
- Extensive experience in WNTD, RAN (3G/LTE/NR) and Wireless Transport (Ethernet, IP, MPLS) networks, systems, or design engineering. Sound knowledge of 3GPP specifications.
- Experience in the implementation of large scale Wireless deployments and experience in large scale migration projects involving 3G/LTE/NR. These networks would meet the highest degree of KPI performance and customer experience.
- Liaison with Vendors to select appropriate network components and technologies for inclusion in solutions
- Experience in working with clients to collect and synthesize business and key technical requirements
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's