Solution architect (Wireless)
|Job Title:||Solution architect (Wireless)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 15:42|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for an experienced Solution architect (Wireless) to join our Melbourne CBD Office. This is for an initial 12months fixed term contract with an ASAP start (Ideally within 2 weeks or less).
The role of Solution architect - Wireless contributes to the delivery of the Fixed Wireless network end-to-end architectural solution and roadmap by ensuring that the Wireless Network Termination Device (WNTD), Radio Access Network (RAN) and Wireless Transport Network (Microwave, fibre and associated switching and routing components) are scalable, cost effective and meet the performance levels required.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Extensive experience in WNTD, RAN (3G/LTE/NR) and Wireless Transport (Ethernet, IP, MPLS) networks, systems, or design engineering.
- Experience in the implementation of large scale Wireless deployments and experience in large scale migration projects involving 3G/LTE/NR.
- Liaison with Vendors to select appropriate network components and technologies for inclusion in solutions
- Experience in working with clients to collect and synthesize business and key technical requirements
- Experience in the implementation of business transformation, network design upgrade and replacement projects for large scale infrastructure requirements.
If you fit the above profile and have all the mandatory skills then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Architect (M19)
AU$900 - AU$901 per day
Senior Business Analyst
AU$850 - AU$900 per day
CyberArk Engineer (M4)
Senior Engineer: Salesforce (SFDC) M6