FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are seeking Solution Designers with banking experience to join our team full time. Working alongside developers, the Designers will design and engineer new scalable and resilient services, supporting our Customer Master Domain. This is a hands on role.
- Wholly responsible for leading and driving definition of the end-to-end solution design
- Comfortable working at both a strategic and detailed level i.e. conceptually and at a practical level
- During the solution design, responsible for:
- The Identification and escalation of any potential gaps in the target solution architecture
- The identification and resolution of any issues relating to non-functional requirements e.g. capacity & performance
- Responsible for ensuring the solution design will deliver against project/program requirements and document the solution
- Contribute to, and oversight of, the development of the detailed design and build execution
- Provide technical solutions, to developers and discuss path to production
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years Technology experience
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills
- Exposure to architecture principles
- Strong development experience in any software programming language preferably JAVA, PYTHON
- Cloud development and deployment experience
- Systems integration experience in complex technology environments involving API orchestration including REST , SOAP and Message based integration
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.