FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Solution Designer with technology background to join our team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Wholly responsible for leading and driving definition of the end-to-end design for the "IT Solution" in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution / Service Architecture.
- Use considerable technical expertise and judgement to develop options and recommend solutions that are technical in nature and business related; solutions should be well defined and understandable to Product Owners.
- Work with build team to provide high level estimates to projects and review estimates from build partners.
- Define solutions that comply with or advance architectural objectives.
- Provide additional support to validate designs and test/validate that software constructed adheres to designs.
- During the design phase, responsible for:
- The Identification and escalation of any potential gaps in the target solution architecture, including likely impact of gaps.
- The identification and resolution of any issues relating to non-functional requirements e.g. Security, capacity, performance etc...
- Responsible for ensuring the solution design will deliver against project/program requirements and document the solution/requirements traceability.
- Contribute to, and oversight of, the development of the detailed design within the scope.
- Provide specialist advice to the business, Solution architects regarding issues in the application of technology to enhance business performance.
- Provide technical leadership, support and mentoring to project and asset teams
- Identify and resolve cross-release, project and asset team issues that impact the solution integrity.
- Assess change requests for impact to overall project/program design and escalate deviations from agreed solution architecture, highlighting likely impact.
- Assist the development team to overcome technical 'roadblocks' and avoid wasted time.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.