Solution Designer / Tech BA (M19)
- Immediate start
- Contract or Perm - your choice!
- Large-scale Program of Work
Seeking Solution Designer / Tech BA to work on Next Gen Growth (NGG) initiative within our large Telco client's Cloud - Product & Technology space.
- Working with lead architects/principal tech lead to translate business requirements into technical specifications - i.e. design specifications for Developers and to also deliver what you design.
- The Tech Team Lead/hiring manager is less concerned with technology stack and more concerned with can-do proactive attitude and having smart, switched on people join the team
- Really good scope to learn new things
- Will be working on Cloud, A.I. and IoT programs of work.
- Applications / Development / Software Engineering background
- Cloud (AWS/Azure Basic Knowledge and Terminologies)
- Business Analysis
- View to think wider scope (to avoid rework in future)
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness to go hands-on
- Build Pipelines
- Cloud Formation/ARM Templates
- React/ NodeJS
- Cloud Monitoring (NewRelic)
- Integration e.g. into Billing (ideally)
Be part of a strategic initiative that is Greenfields working on new technology product offerings including:
- EDGE Computing
- Professional Services
- Managed Services - entire tenancy in cloud
- Managed virtual machines
- Managed SD-WAN
- Managed Databases (Database as a Service)
- Managed Backup (Backup as a Service)
- Cloud Optimisation (cost/spend optimisation)
- Manage my IoT (e.g. construction site)