|Job Title:||Solution Designer|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 09:57|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are seeking a Solution Designer to join our team who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Work Type Individual Contributor / Prof Specialist
Purpose The Solution Designer may work directly with the project manager/s on small to medium sized projects or on larger-scale organisational-wide programs under the guidance or direction of more senior project management professionals in an operational support and analysis capability. This may involves application of detailed technical knowledge and expertise and lead a small team of analysts to deliver the required outcomes.
- Leadership and coordination of resources required to deliver specific analysis and/or for a project or stream of work that is of low to medium complexity.
- Project Integration Management: Ensure that project planning, execution and control are properly integrated.
- Project Communications Management: Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations. Ensure appropriate project reporting processes are developed and implemented.
- Change Management: Ensure an effective change management plan is developed including assessment and planning for embedding change in the relevant business areas. Manage the planning and release of change within the organisation to achieve a coordinated rollout of change, ensuring the change capacity of the organisation is not exceeded and the required change is achieved. Facilitation and management activities where applicable.
- Benefits Management: Ensure the project focuses on (1) speed to value (2) creating early realisation of benefits. Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes and realisation of project return on investment.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's