FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Wireless Core Solution Engineers to join our Melbourne Team on an initial six months term with view to extend.
- Delivery and implementation of initiatives relating to Evolved Packet Core/ 5G Core network for network infrastructure modernisation.
- Provide technical design, method of procedure and operation support to network integration team.
- Work closely with External Vendors and Network Architecture teams to define target solution.
- Lead Proof Of Concept (POC) activities for new network solution.
- Identify gaps and issues in the existing architectures and drive improvements.
- Provide cost and benefit analysis for new solution relevant to the Fixed Wireless Core Network.
- Participate in architecture strategy and roadmap development.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in cloud networking implementations (OpenStack/ VMWare/ Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment);
- Solid understanding of cloud infrastructure components (network, compute, storage, load balancers) and how resource should best utilize;
- Proven track record in the integration of Kubernetes and/or Docker related solution;
- Strong communication skills is required for driving successful migrations and new designs changes;
- Cisco certifications in CCNA and CCNP in the area of routing and switching or Security;
- Solid understanding of networking protocol (OSPF, BGP, MPBGP, EVPN, VXLAN);
- Experience in Python/ Bash scripting for interworking with RestAPI and NETCONF interfaces;
- Advanced Linux knowledge (RHCE/RHCA) will be highly consider.
If you fit the above profile, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.