|Job Title:||Solution Lead|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 13:14|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Website & RSP Solution Lead.
The Solution Lead will own and architect a unique set of business processes related to the Digital Channels environment which retail service providers use. This role involves the maintaining of the service team solution framework and supporting the technical decomposition of high level business initiatives or epics into the Service Team backlog. The resulting features can then be fed into the individual Delivery Team backlogs for detailed design and delivery.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years of experience in integrating multi-application and cross-partner business IT solutions
• 4+ Years of experience in working with operational and business best practice solution design
• Proven experience in design of the complex interactions between business processes and the technologies that enable those processes to function
• Solid experience in UX/CX principles being applied in their solutions
• Strong background scaled agile practises
• Knowledge of operational and business best practice solutions as well as design and management of solutions in AWS and AEM is required
• Attend workshops with business stakeholders and help build solutions in collaboration that meet both business and architectural guidelines
• Facilitate conversations between business and IT stakeholders where new features are required on the website or RSP Portal
• Identify key blockers for delivery teams early and create and concise solutions to support the agile release train to achieve its PI goals
• Work with the wider Service Co-Ordination team to provide knowledge and support
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's