Solutions Architect (M4)
|Job Title:||Solutions Architect (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2022 19:08|
Solution Architect (M4)
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, we are looking for a Solutions Architect with AWS experience and Big Data skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role is to manage and drive the realisation of the client's target data lake architecture
- Define and maintain the data lake architecture, ingestion patterns and TCO
- Provide architecture guidance and governance of the data lake architecture
- Working with DevSecOps teams to engineer and realise data lake consolidation
- Develop solution contexts supporting business projects (new sources, aggregations, access)
Skills and Experience Required:
- AWS experience
- Streaming experience is highly desirable
- Lake data ingestion experience; highly desirable, NiFi, Oracle Golden Gate, Kafka, Airflow, AWS Appflow
- Delta lake experience desirable (snapshots)
- Data lake security highly desirable (AWS lake formation)
- Experience with machine learning (AWS sagemaker), metadata store (AWS Glue/Hive), RTOLAP, Data Virtualisation (Zetaris) and Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's