|Job Title:||Solutions Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 11:47|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Wireless Core Solution Engineers to join our Melbourne Team on an initial six months term with view to extend.
- Delivery and implementation of initiatives relating to Evolved Packet Core/ 5G Core network for network infrastructure modernisation.
- Provide technical design, method of procedure and operation support to network integration team.
- Work closely with External Vendors and Network Architecture teams to define target solution.
- Lead Proof Of Concept (POC) activities for new network solution.
- Identify gaps and issues in the existing architectures and drive improvements.
- Provide cost and benefit analysis for new solution relevant to the Fixed Wireless Core Network.
- Participate in architecture strategy and roadmap development.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in cloud networking implementations (OpenStack/ VMWare/ Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment);
- Solid understanding of cloud infrastructure components (network, compute, storage, load balancers) and how resource should best utilize;
- Proven track record in the integration of Kubernetes and/or Docker related solution;
- Strong communication skills is required for driving successful migrations and new designs changes;
- Cisco certifications in CCNA and CCNP in the area of routing and switching or Security;
- Solid understanding of networking protocol (OSPF, BGP, MPBGP, EVPN, VXLAN);
- Experience in Python/ Bash scripting for interworking with RestAPI and NETCONF interfaces;
- Advanced Linux knowledge (RHCE/RHCA) will be highly consider.
If you fit the above profile, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's