Senior Business Analyst (Banking)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (Banking)|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 13:37|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
Our tier one client is embarking on a Transformation / Change Project.
We require a Senior Business Analyst to join us in working on a project with one of Australia's Largest Banking Corporations. The project is based in Sydney CBD and this a fixed term contract of 12 months.
How will you contribute?
As a senior member of the team you’ll be accountable for delivering small change items for the Specialist Finance business, as well as being involved in a number of transformation projects.
The key to success will be managing multiple projects to ensure items are actioned and timelines maintained.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the achievement of our client’s strategy by working with stakeholders
- Elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information and systems
- Defining and managing the requirements through the delivery lifecycle to meet business needs
- Providing and directing recommendations for process re-design and improvements and business solutions, enabling changes to processes, policy and/or information that support the achievement of targeted business outcomes
To be successful you’ll demonstrate:
- Experience within BANKING organisations within Australia ESSENTIAL
- Experience leading small change initiatives end to end (entire project lifecycle); accountable for the entire coordination and implementation of the initiatives.
- Transformation/Change project experience highly regarded
- Experience in facilitation of business workshops involving participants from senior management to business users
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum Methodologies including User Stories, User Cases, Backlog Management, Story Prioritization, Customer Journey Maps, etc.
- Structured Business Analysis skills including Data Mapping, Modelling, Case Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams
- Excellent Communication skills and Stakeholder Management
- Ability to work Autonomously and deliver results
- Excellent Time Management skills and can prioritise conflicting items of work
- Proactive and can think outside of the box
What’s on offer?
- 12 month fixed term contract with possible extensions to 24-36 months
- Daily Contract Rates Available
- You will have full benefits of banking employees including access to Low Home Loan, Personal Loan and Credit Card rates
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the 'Apply Now' button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Who we are
FinXL works within industries such as Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1,300 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's