- Long-term 12-month engagement
- Contract or Perm - your choice!!
- Remote working / WFH arrangement
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of solutions to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
An outstanding opportunity exists for a Splunk architect with hands on experience with Splunk ITSI to join our team of highly-credentialed project delivery consultants working with Australia's largest telecommunications and technology company. The successful candidate must possess a minimum Splunk Admin Certification. They will also bring relevant industry experience working with a blend of Big Data technologies.
- Splunk Admin or Architect Certified (Architect Preferable)
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience with Splunk ITSI
- Strong communication skills, the expectation here is that there will be facilitating workshops and performing showcases to senior-level stakeholders
A Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin manages various components of Splunk Enterprise daily, including but not limited to license management, indexers and search heads, configuration, monitoring, and getting data into Splunk in various patterns. Front-end skills such as Dashboards, reporting, and alerts are also required to perform in the role.