Sr. Analyst Programmer - M24
|Job Title:||Sr. Analyst Programmer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2021 10:41|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Sr. Analyst Programmer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Seeking someone with programming experience in Delphi \ VB and Application design. A strong focus is placed on analysis and design work, with only approximately one third of the employee's time spent writing code/programming.
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs either in one major language or in a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Developing operating and system documentation.
- Ensuring that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
- Providing technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of applications development team.
- Accountable for the review and redesign of processes or procedures, on an ongoing basis, to deliver improved team productivity or efficiency
- Accountable for monitoring progress of requests and ensuring users and other interested parties are kept informed. Take corrective action to avoid or minimise delays
- Accountable for the development of conceptual system design for a small system or sub-system
- Contribute to the estimation of project requirements.
- Work with Business Analysts to develop detailed program specifications from system or functional specifications to enable effective development of programs
- Use technical specifications, requirements, standards and procedures to develop / modify structured code to produce quality programs as part of an application development or problem resolution activity.
- Conduct post implementation reviews to assess the effectiveness of the Technology solution provided
What is required:
- Advanced skills in one or more of the major programming languages either 'legacy' or 'hot') such as Cobol, C++, Visual Basic, .NET, XML, ASP, COM/DCOM, Pick, UniVerse, SB+ and/or SQL.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of one of the major relational database packages such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase or DB2.
- Knowledge in open source programming.
- Ability to understand the essential needs of users and meet these in well-designed programs.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's