Sr. Automation Engineer - M24
|Job Title:||Sr. Automation Engineer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2021 20:23|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Sr. Automation Engineer as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client's IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
Purpose: The Sr. Automation engineer is responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining all aspects of the end-to-end functional QA strategy set out for a given product team.
With a focus on CI/CD, the successful candidate should have practical experience successfully implementing BDD into an Agile product team, mobile, web and/or API automation experience and a good knowledge of CI/CD concepts.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience testing web applications, mobile apps, web services and automation testing.
- Extensive experience in POSTMAN/ SOAP / REST API test automation.
- Extensive experience in web and mobile test automation.
- Proven ability to switch contexts quickly within complex work environments.
- Experience in embedding Agile/ Scrum best practice within digital product teams.
- Experience in creating and managing automation test scripts, test strategies and test plans.
- Experience in analysing test results, exploratory testing and managing defects to resolution
- Experience implementing a BDD culture and experience with tools such as Cucumber.
- Exposure to CI/CD concepts, practices and tools.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
If you have any questions prior to your application about this role, please feel free to contact Kamal Mann at: for discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's