FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for experienced Business Analyst(s) joining a dynamic Program as it enters its Delivery phase. The Discovery Phase is nearing completion and the Program has identified the need for savvy BAs who can ask the hard questions and are skilled to find answers in collaboration with key (but super busy) stakeholders. They'll be joining a Program that is delivering significant tangible business outcomes to one of Australia's iconic brands.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in cross-functional multi-domain projects impacting legacy and contemporary business and data platforms and systems.
- Exposure to complex data-driven business platforms.
- Business and data analysis overlayed with operational impact and business change management experience.
- Engaging and collaborating with business, technology, and data stakeholders including onshore and offshore teams as well as external vendors.
- Banking & Finance and in particular exposure to Credit Risk is preferred
- Exposure to Regulatory programs and APRA compliance deliveries.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with diverse stakeholders.
- Hands-on business and data analysis in complex business operations, technology, and data architectures.
- Defining and communicating business data flow.
- Problem solving.
- Self-starter with excellent time management.
- Comprehensive documentation.
- Superb business requirements hygiene and record keeping.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word