Sr. Business Analyst - M24
|Job Title:||Sr. Business Analyst - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 19:05|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking several Business Analysts and a Sr. Business Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the Role: The program is focused on uplifting security controls and capability to establish an optimised and frictionless Cyber Security capability to protect our customers and colleagues.
The deliveries will follow an agile methodology.
As part of the role, you are expected to:
- Defining Business, Functional & Non-Functional Requirements
- Decomposing work through the agile lifecycle down to User Stories
- Process Modelling and Control Design
- Defining governance frameworks
- Defining technical operating models
- Involvement in Operational Acceptance and BAU Handover activities
- Identifying and defining business value for initiatives and features
- At a minimum, 5 years Business Analyst experience with prior experience working in Security domain.
- Prior experience working in financial services is highly desirable.
- Prior experience working in a Technology.
- Prior experience working under an agile methodology.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's