Sr. Business Analyst - M24
|Job Title:||Sr. Business Analyst - M24|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 01:50|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst who has experience in claims insurance to join our team full time who will be working on-site in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
A Melbourne-based project where the client requires a Strong Senior Business Analyst to assist in their cross-functional business areas to clearly understand and align the business requirements needed to achieve the intended outcome of the initiative. This will be enabled by building relationships, communicating clearly, working with ambiguity, collaborating, constructively challenging, negotiating, and influencing.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Possess core BA skills with experience working in Agile teams.
- Outcome-focused, top-down/conceptual process design and analysis ability using BPMN.
- Core understanding of requirements gathering and articulation best practice.
- Demonstrated experience undertaking business analysis with large groups of multiple cross-functional business areas on large-scale programs of work via multiple mediums across multiple locations.
- Advise on detailed impacts of target state across business areas and to brands, customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Drive decision-making and agreement on any trade-off decisions within the agreed scope of the initiative, aligned to the agreed business solution.
- Contribute to the formation of the Portfolio Execution system of work to ensure it achieves the desired outcomes.
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, and Visio.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a similar role for a general insurance company a bonus
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. The submitted CV must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's