Sr. Business Analyst - M24
|Job Title:||Sr. Business Analyst - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2021 15:08|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst who has experience in general insurance to join our team full time who will be working on site in Melbourne CBD.
About the role:
The Sr. BA will be responsible for eliciting the actual needs of stakeholders in order to determine underlying issues and causes. They take these needs to design quality solutions that are aligned with the client's strategy and support the delivery of these solutions through the development, testing, and business roll-out phases. Sr. BA's leverage strong communication/stakeholder management skills and understand both business and technology concepts, to work with stakeholders from all levels and parts of the organisation as part of a cross-functional team.
- Acting as an internal consultant with business stakeholders across the organisation to discover requirements and produce designs that realise strategic and project objectives.
- Understanding the business context including the strategy, key systems/process, and important issues/constraints.
- Collaborating with and influencing technology and other teams to deliver faithfully on solution designs.
- Supporting testing, change management, training, and business roll-out of solutions.
- Documenting "as is" and "to be" processes.
Skills required for this role:
- Requirements Elicitation - Facilitating workshops, conducting interviews/observations, and synthesising the outputs in a systematic way.
- Requirements Definition - Writing acceptance criteria, business rules, user stories, and other methods of recording business and (non-)functional requirements, in a way that fully and accurately represents the scope and aligns with the strategy.
- Traceability & Tracking - Ensuring requirements traceability and scope/change control, tracking decisions, and participating in risk & issue management.
- Process Management - Modelling, analysing & improving processes, decisions, and root causes.
Experience required for this role:
- 3+ years working in financial services, especially general insurance, and 5+ years working as a BA on complex projects (essential)
- Building successful business relationships and influencing at all levels (essential)
- Agile, lean, and waterfall methodology experience (strongly desired)
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's