FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
A Melbourne-based project where the client requires a Strong Business Senior Business Analyst to assist in their Group Risk area. The SBA will be working with a Project Manager along with a Change Consultant. The SBA would be required to work with a variety of demanding stakeholders where process & change need to be documented & put in place due to recent findings from the royal commission.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Ability to Work in a dynamic & constantly changing environment where documentation needs to be created & put in place once a process is mapped out.
- Strong stakeholder engagement & management skills that can think on their feet.
- Have the ability to move at speed with an ever-changing landscape.
- Ability to be comfortable to talk at a variety of levels from Senior executives to managers as well as piers.
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
Nice to have
- Knowledge or experience with SharePoint & Visio.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create an up-to-date catered C.V and 'Apply Now.