|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 15:22|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
Our Financial Client FinXL is seeking applications for a Sr Analyst position that have become available due to the current crisis. The position will be (initially) for a 12 month contract (possibility of extension high). You will be working on Analysis and modeling of data, Solution design and development ect.The successful applicants will gain an opportunity to work with a reputed banking client.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
- Optimize detection system performance proactively through development of rules and models of effectively target fradulent activity.
- Collecting, modeling and analysing data to develope and enhance detection scenarios.
- Manage day to day operational concerns relating to performance, capability service quality and customer experience.
- Interact with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure alignment and leverage these relationships to improve overall capacity.and
- Provide powerful visual and written insights through the use of data analysis to support decision making.
It is preferred that the successful applicant possess;
- 3+ years of working within Financial banking industry(internal or external fraud related roles).
- 3+ years of industry experience working with database analysis of structured or unstructureddata.
- Experience with exploring large amounts of data (structured or unstructured.)
- Significant exposure to the database and application programming
- Sound written and oral communication skills.(SQL server, Teradata, SAS, Oracle, Business objects or any othe rprogramming languages)
- Highly motivated with a desire to be a part of team and perform at high level.
- Good understanding of business, ability to work closely with the business, sound business accumen and judgement, ability to see and communicate challenges in business terms, ability to understand and deliver business value.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills and ability to design emails and reports designed to inform and influence the stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial "thinks outside the square " yet practical in approach.
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button.
Include your CV AND an application letter outlining in three dot points why you should be considered for the next steps.
Depending on your answer, a FinXL Resource Manager will be in touch to explain the remaining steps of the process.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's