FinXL is seeking a skilled Full Stack developer to join our growing team based in Melbourne.
- Design and build advanced applications for the cloud solution and hosting platforms (Preferable on Azure).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write Unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Knowledge of both SQL Server 2016 and NoSQL (eg. MongoDB, firebase) database
- Applied knowledge of pre-processors and transpilers for things like TypeScript
- Be able to design and sketch out a prototype of an application as well as converting this to a usable format: HTML and CSS
Required Technical Skills:
- Understanding of REST API
- Must have worked with testing Framework e.g XUnit
- Experience with POS / E-Commerce Industry and Payment Gateway Integration
- Experience working with MS SQL
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- .Net Core and Node.js experience is a plus.
- Willingness to learn other languages such as Typescript
- NoSQL experience e.g. Firestore/Firebase/Mongo DB is a bonus
- Previous Experience working on Real-Time Website / Apps is highly regarded
- Working knowledge of the general cloud landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.