Sr. Java Developer
|Job Title:||Sr. Java Developer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 20:12|
Sr. Developer (Java)
- In-depth knowledge of Java and cloud deployments, specifically AWS & GCP.
FinXL is seeking a focused and skilled Java developer, who has experience with cloud deployments, Kubernetes & docker.
Scope of work:
A program to migrate java applications hosted on IBM WebSphere 8.0 to Liberty.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing docker for open/WebSphere liberty cloud applications.
- Assisting developers with Java redevelopment, upgrading from Java 6 to Java 11.
- Application migration from on-prem to cloud services (AWS & GCP).
- The applications are payment systems, file transfers, batch related so experience with these types of applications and working in the Banking industry in a regulated industry is desirable.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with developing docker open-liberty cloud applications.
- DevOps, GitLab.
- Kubernetes (Amazon EKS, Google GKE).
- Cloud deployments, specifically AWS & GCP.
- Experience in: Java, Groovy, XML, JSON, YAML, and SQL languages; Spring and hibernate frameworks; Free Marker experience desirable.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word. For a confidential discussion, please reach out to kamalm @finxl.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's