FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Quality Engineer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Experience testing web applications, mobile apps, web services and automation testing.
- Extensive experience in SOAP / REST API test automation.
- Experience implementing a BDD culture and experience with tools such as Cucumber.
- Exposure to CI/CD concepts, practices and tools
- Experience with scripting (coding), orchestrating and running automated API tests.
- Extensive experience in web and mobile test automation.
- Experience in embedding Agile/ Scrum best practice within digital product teams.
- Experience in creating and managing automation test scripts, test strategies and test plans.
- Experience in analysing test results, exploratory testing and managing defects to resolution.
- Be working within a fast paced, dynamic Agile product team.
- Be the driving force behind lean, high quality digital banking products.
- Use your soft skills to support developers and product owners in releasing to production efficiently, but with quality as the key.
- Constantly look for ways to improve as a QA and as a team, facilitating quality discussions and providing an independent view.
- Be a major contributor across the entire SDLC from inception through to release to production, as set out in the QA strategy.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.