FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Sr. Technical Analyst to join the team shaping the payment services experience for our customers.
The Sr. Technical Analyst candidate will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment.
What you'll do:
- Provide development and support services for technical changes through project deliverables.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on the Payments Platforms, Postillion (Office, Realtime, Portal, etc.), TMS and Terminal processing.
- knowledge and advice on client's Payments Platforms and supporting software.
- Be a technical resource to our QA team across all of payments' platforms and PINPads.
- Provide project technical support to Payments Services customers.
- Assist with the support of non-production batch files aligned with production batches and payments test team needs.
- Where required - assist with the maintenance of the production seed data and ensuring non-production/production configuration detail is documented and up to date.
What we're looking for:
- Strong background in delivery of technical payments solutions.
- Understanding of the theory and practice behind PCI-DSS, PII Security, ISO90001 and other related certifications.
- Extended experience with Engineering and DevOps practices, including:
- Source Code management
- Continuous integration.
- Automation: build, test, deploy & run
- Understanding of EFT, Payments and Postillion Platforms are strongly desired.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.