Sr. Technical Analyst
|Job Title:||Sr. Technical Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 10:47|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Analyst to join our team full time. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Provide development and support services for technical changes through project deliverables.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on the Payments Platforms, Postillion (Office, Realtime, Portal, etc.), TMS and Terminal processing.
- Be part of a small team of permanent and contract resources, providing specialist skills, knowledge and advice on Payments Platforms and supporting software.
- Be a technical resource to our QA team across all of payments' platforms and PINPads.
- Provide project technical support to Payments Services customers.
- Assist with the support of non-production batch files aligned with production batches and payments test team needs.
- Where required - assist with the maintenance of the production seed data and ensuring non-production/production configuration detail is documented and up to date.
- Strong background in delivery of technical payments solutions.
- Understanding of the theory and practice behind PCI-DSS, PII Security, ISO90001 and other related certifications
- Extended experience with Engineering and DevOps practices, including:
- Source Code management
- Continuous integration.
- Automation: build, test, deploy & run
- Experience managing and coaching team members to success
- Have a good knowledge of development best practices and proved development skills
- Understanding of EFT, Payments and Postillion Platforms are strongly desired
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s)
for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's