Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
- Working in DDO (Design & Distribution Obligations)
- Leading the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design of business processes to meet the needs of the organisation
- Driving 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes
- Managing the development of detailed Business Requirements, Business Process Specifications and/or System Functional / Non-Functional Specifications
- Reviewing and revising documentation in light of any new information and/or changes to initial assumptions, including implications for project time, cost, quality and risk
- Supporting testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions
- Supporting E2E Defect Triage process with cross-functional teams across the bank
- Engage and work collaboratively with stakeholders for effective solutions
- Extensive business analysis experience working on technology projects in large complex organizations
- Agile mindset and experience with Scrum / Kanban
- Builds excellent relationships with diverse set of stakeholders
- Attention to detail & Self-starter
- Heavy experience in regulatory and compliance projects
- Financial industry experience is preferred
Apply now for more details - job code S22