Sr. UX/UI Designer - M24
|Job Title:||Sr. UX/UI Designer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 18:58|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Sr. UX/UI Designer to join the team shaping the digital banking experience for our customers.
In this role you'll be focussed on a responsive web experience. Placing the bankers, operations team and customers at the heart of everything you do, you'll design experiences based on a deep understanding of user's goals and needs. Working end to end from discovery through to delivery, this is an opportunity to own projects and make a real difference in the lives of our bankers use the system.
You'll be comfortable in research and working with data to inform your decision making. You'll conduct stakeholder interviews, desk research and regular usability testing to bring the whole team closer to the customer. You'll embrace remote working tools and processes to present your findings and solutions to your team and the wider business.
You'll have a proven ability to understand the big picture and provide intuitive, frictionless solutions to complex problems. You'll be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced team, whether pitching ideas to your product owner and stakeholders or providing detailed handover to your development team.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate closely with a cross functional team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Engineers and other experts across the business & technology
- Design and conduct research to validate hypotheses, uncover user needs and motivations
- Rapid ideation of concepts and solutions
- Present your design rationale in a compelling and convincing manner to the wider team
- Craft simple, innovative and intuitive solutions to complex scenarios
- Produce sketches, flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for testing, validation and to support robust discussions with your team
- Design and conduct moderated and unmoderated usability testing (remote)
- Leverage our design system and collaborate with UI designers to create high fidelity designs, facilitate walkthroughs with developers and support all the way through delivery
- You will be single point for UX/UI related designs.
What we're looking for:
- Designers who thrive in a collaborative team, bringing excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unwavering client commitment - you put them at the centre of everything you do.
- Designers who think big! You won't be afraid to challenge the norm.
- An eye for detail, commitment to exceptional visual design and an ability to bring our brand to life through the online experience.
- A passionate design advocate, committed to best practice, mentoring a team and sharing ideas and inspiration.
- A portfolio showcasing experience in product design where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's