FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Sr. UX/UI Designer to join the team shaping the digital banking experience for our customers.
- Collaborate closely with a cross functional team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Engineers and other experts across the business & technology.
- Design and conduct research to validate hypotheses, uncover user needs and motivations.
- Rapid ideation of concepts and solutions.
- Present your design rationale in a compelling and convincing manner to the wider team.
- Craft simple, innovative and intuitive solutions to complex scenarios.
- Produce sketches, flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for testing, validation and to support robust discussions with your team.
- Design and conduct moderated and unmoderated usability testing (remote)
Skills & Experience
- Designers who thrive in a collaborative team, bringing excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unwavering client commitment - you put them at the centre of everything you do.
- Designers who think big! You won't be afraid to challenge the norm.
- An eye for detail, commitment to exceptional visual design and an ability to bring our brand to life through the online experience.
- A passionate design advocate, committed to best practice, mentoring a team and sharing ideas and inspiration.
- A portfolio showcasing experience in product design where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products.
- Designers who are flexible and agile in their thinking and working approach.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions prior to your application about this role, please feel free to contact Kamal Mann at: for discussion.