SuccessFactors Senior Functional/Solution Arch
|Job Title:||SuccessFactors Senior Functional/Solution Arch|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 19:29|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
· Spearhead the development and implementation of SAP Success factors to ensure that the solution is scalable, reliable, secure, and supportable, and that it achieves business and IT performance and budgetary objectives.
· Develop a solid understanding of the complexity of current IT architectures and develop strategic solution architectures and associated roadmaps that support our clients Human Capital Management Solution.
· Review existing platforms’ architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend cloud related enhancements.
· Review and recommend the suitability of, as well as the implications of, SAP SuccessFactors considering several technical and non-technical aspects.
· Partner with business analysts, stakeholders, managers and operational staff to analyse, clarify, document and review requirements.
· Work with ICT specialists to obtain their input and validation of system designs.
· Utilise extensive technology knowledge and business skills in the development of the detailed business case and solution design.
· Serve as an expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business.
· Compliance with health and safety policies, procedures, hazard reporting and safe work practices.
Initial twelve month contracts on offer with extension options
1. Education, training and/or relevant experience in SAP SuccessFactors implementation or similar cloud implementation projects in large complex organisations.
2. Proven skill in building strong working relationships and utilising expertise to influence cloud sourcing and risk management outcomes across the organisation.
3. Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and business process re-engineering principles and processes.
4. Advanced analytical skills with the ability to undertake research tasks under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment to meet overall objectives.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels.
6. Strong business acumen with a record of success in formulating cloud platform solutions that meet business need, balance risk and reduce cost while being simultaneously able to increase service.
7. Exceptional influencing skills with the ability to negotiate with a range of stakeholders in large multi-divisional organisations and demonstrate achievement of constructive outcomes.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and calling David South on 0412 676 141.