|Job Title:||System Analyst|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||David South|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 18:23|
We have a current opportunity for a Systems Analysts on a contract basis. The position will be based in Greenway. For further information about this position please apply.
The Systems analyst supports the configuration of new functional solutions and provides ongoing support for ICT solutions. They are responsible for assisting the design and optimisation of enterprise-wide deployment of ICT technology solutions.
Systems Analysts require an understanding of ICT product offerings and their ability to work with other components as well as a high level understanding of interface technology. The Solution Designer works under the general direction and support of senior staff.
They exercise a degree of independent judgement and make decisions within defined parameters that require reliance on skills and knowledge.
They plan their own work and contribute to team work goals in the context of competing priorities, and changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
Duties may include some or all of the following:
- assist with analysis, evaluation of business processes and requirements and propose and create solution specifications for projects
- conduct technical/application assessments for projects and consider feasibility, effort and risk
- support the creation of conceptual and logical business solution design (i.e. blueprint, solution design documents) and assist with implementing solutions to meet business requirements
- undertake project quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications and design documents
- participate in project reviews and assist in the creation of action plans
- assist in the configuration and development of ICT applications to meet business requirements
- conduct testing * support the deployment of technology solutions * provide support to the daily operations and monitor performance of business solutions
- collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- prepare correspondence such as reports, corporate and technical documentation for review by senior staff
- contribute to the development and implementation of improvements and best practice in processes and procedures
- allocate work to team members, using judgement to match issue complexity and staff capability, and reduce peaks and troughs in workload
- adhere to delivery and support methodologies and contribute ideas for improvement
- assist with cost analysis activities as required
- escalate issues as required and suggest alternative approaches
- exercise delegations in accordance with legislation and guidelines.
If you have the above skills and hold Australian Citizenship we would love to hear from you !!
Please call David South on 0412 676 141 for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's