- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with further extension option
- Australian Citizen with Baseline Clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The key responsibilities:
- Provide input into requirement based on using approved cloud technologies to achieve goals
- Assuring the design of systems and networks has the right functionality fit
- Create feature and user stories that can be used by delivery teams to build the solution
- Experience with production of technical artefacts that can be broken down into smaller deliverable user stories for build teams to consume.
The key skills:
- Ensure that system design meets the relevant functional and non-functional requirements, and work with solution architects to ensure requirements are compatible with reference architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices, including required security practices, policies and architecture
- Provide technical requirement artefacts using agile documentation standards (Epics, Features and User Stories) with ensure requirements meet Australian government standards e.g. WCAG, ISM
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.