FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking two Systems Analysts for contract opportunities with a large Federal Government department in Brisbane. This opportunity is only open to Australian Citizens with a current government security clearance, or the ability to obtain one (Baseline minimum).
Initial nine month contracts on offer with extension options until June 2020.
Desirable skills we are after:-
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary agile team environment.
• Demonstrate experience as a lead System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project
• Developing and documenting system specifications in consultation with technical experts.
• Assisting the Team developing computer systems or undertaking specialist activities and provide associated advice.
• Drive and participate in analysis and design.
• Demonstrate experience in examining long-term business requirements, suggest alternative plans and strategies and report on their feasibility and architectural issues.
• Design and build user interface prototypes, mock-ups and wireframes
• Provide advice to Management on system issues.
* Candidates that reside in the greater Brisbane area are preferred.
Prior experience working within a Government environment also desirable.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and Call David South on 0412 676 141.