System Integration Engineer
|Job Title:||System Integration Engineer|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 10:13|
- March start
- Perm with FinXL and contracting options available
- Minimum NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Systems Integration Engineer for a technology upgrade project
Key Role responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, architect, and assist in integration activities
- Provide leadership on service implementation, integration activities and management of integration services
- Provide leadership on good practices / approaches to systems integration, software development, message based middleware and SOA, APIs, API management, data modelling, and legacy integration techniques
- Develop and maintain technology strategies, standards and methodologies and associated design and solutions for integration domain
- Translate business processes into integration architectural requirements and service contracts
- Guide the implementation of integration and governance procedures.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.