FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced and well-rounded Systems Engineer/ Systems Administrator who is open to consider a contract opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible in implementing IT solutions using skills in wireless networks, desktop, video conferencing, audio and visual technologies. Furthermore, understanding the IT requirements, installing and configuring end-user computing capabilities are also one of the key responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree/Training/ Qualifications in IT
- Experience in end-user computing
- Troubleshooting and Server Administration/Management
- Skills in Networking technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have current Police Check or willing to apply for one
Apply by submitting your CV in MS Word format.