Systems Analysts/SAP Functional Consultants
|Job Title:||Systems Analysts/SAP Functional Consultants|
|Contact Name:||David South|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2021 01:07|
We have a current opportunity for a Systems Analysts/SAP Functional Consultants on a contract basis. The position will be based in Brisbane, Canberra & Adelaide. For further information about this position please apply.
The Senior System Analyst is responsible for the successful planning and implementation of ICT solutions to support the overall business goals and objectives of the functional area. Senior System Analysts are responsible for engaging and liaising with the business areas and customers to articulate process improvements and problem resolutions. The Senior System Analyst exercises a considerable degree of independence, with decision-making substantially dependent on their high-level judgement and consideration of wider agency implications, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff. In performing a leadership role, the Senior System Analyst drives innovation, changes in workplace practices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
The System Analyst is responsible for the design and configuration of new functional solutions, and for the ongoing operational support of ICT solutions. They are also responsible for designing and optimising enterprise-wide deployment of ICT technology solutions. Senior System Analysts require an understanding of ICT product offerings and their interoperability with other components as well as a high level understanding of interface technology. The System Analyst works under the limited direction of senior staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy, and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge. The System Analyst manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to
business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies. The System Analyst may manage a team.
1. Demonstrated experience working in both multi-disciplinary agile and waterfall team environments
2. Demonstrate experience as a lead System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project
3. Developing and documenting system specifications and modelling in consultation with technical experts e.g. UML and BPMN
4. Assisting the Team developing computer systems and undertaking specialist activities and provide associated advice.
5. Experience working with SAP CRM or ABAP would be highly desirable
1. Drive and participate in ICT analysis and design
2. Demonstrate experience in examining long-term business requirements, suggest alternative plans and strategies and report on their feasibility and architectural issues
3. Design and build user interface prototypes, mock-ups and wireframes
4. Good verbal and written communication skills
5. Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
6. Must be able work full time
7. Candidates must reside full time in greater Brisbane, Canberra or Adelaide.
If you are an Australian Citizen OR Permanent Resident with the above skills and available for work in the cities mentioned we would love to hear from you! Please apply on line and call David South on 0412 676 141 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
CRM Developer - .Net or Dynamics 365
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$100000 - NZ$130000 per annum + Training & Career growth
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Daily rate: $1000-$1100 inc
HCM Business Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
SOA / Middleware Developer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales