- Multi-year program
- CBD location
- The candidate must have a NV1 clearance
Finite is an Australian owned award winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a senior resource with experience administrating Windows platform for a multi-year cloud program.
Our Federal Government client is seeking the services of an experienced Systems Administrator /Engineer to develop, implement and maintain network server and application security solutions, tools, and technologies leveraged by cyber team across on-premise and cloud environments. This role will work with cyber teams to develop solution requirements, implement, and maintain various security solutions, and assist cyber teams with ongoing tuning and enhancements of those solutions.
- Experience as a system administrator on windows and/or Linux platforms
- Experience in databases such as MS SQL or Oracle
- Proficient in programming or scripting languages
- Experience administering a cloud platform
- Experience administering cyber detection, enforcing and response tools.
- Experience in technologies including, but not limited to: SecurID, Carbon Black, Splunk, Tenable and PKI.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people