|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2021 11:31|
9 months + contract
NV2 Security Clearance required
Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to work for a large Consultancy.
* System/Network Design engineering background
* NV2 Security Clearance required
* Technical experience: AUSDAFII architecture, Networking, HLD designs, Knowledge of Juniper, Cisco
* Troubleshooting skills
* Experience developing systems designs
* Experience designing components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns, and methodology.
* Experience identifying and evaluating alternative design options and trade-offs.
* Experience creating multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the architecture and to handle both functional and non-functional requirements.
* Experience producing detailed design specification to form the basis for construction of systems.
* Reviews, verifies, and improves designs against specifications
* Support the engineering design management plan, associated gate reviews and approvals.
* Work with lead architects to develop the needs and requirements into valid system specifications.
* Analyse requirements in FPS, HLD, Active Network Design and develop technical interface designs
* Develop test and evaluation plans to provide trace-ability of the design.
Please call Jackie on 0432 268 298 or apply online. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across many industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. By delivering services and implementing new systems, processes, and technology, we assist our clients in gaining competitive advantage and reaching new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's