|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 10:15|
- Immediate hiring
- 12 months contract
- Minimum NV1 clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Systems Engineer who is keen to learn and work as part of a supportive team to lead the configuration management and provide engineering advice on sustainment for units looking to transition items to MC2SPO.
Key Role responsibilities:
- Review engineering deliverables from the products and systems being transitioned to ensure they comply with the legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks - including Land Technical Regulations
- Maintain the technical certification of items/systems that have transitioned- particularly for modifications and updates
- Provide engineering input into the current (and pending) support contracts
- Establish engineering and configuration management plans and processes for sustainment of TDLs
- Define and manage the functional and physical baselines
- Conduct Configuration Audits and Design Verification activities & manage Technical Data
- Ensure equipment is safe for use, manage risk reduction activities and provide evidence to the MC2SPO DAAR Report on engineering performance to domestic and international governance bodies.
To be successful in this role:
- Good stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree qualified
- LAND technical regulation experience (Desirable)
- CPENG (Desirable)
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's